Join us to explore our spring activities and prepare yourself with best practices for child & community safety, by exploring the basics of game development skills and roles in an educational setting, and by making yourself comfortable in a teaching environment with role play activities!
This training will support those interested in our currently scheduled camps & classes, including:
• Twine workshops at Multnomah County Libraries
• Week-long camps with SEI and Multnomah County Libraries
• Continued weekly programming at a developing library maker space
• Afterschool programming with SEI and Parkrose middle schools
• Social justice-themed game jams for teens
We want seasoned volunteers to attend so that you can share knowledge and present your take on our role play activities.
We want volunteers from our recent winter classes to come and share your new experiences while they’re fresh, and prepare us as we move into our new programming.
Saturday, March 14th, 10am-12pm
Happy Brain Science, 1319 SE MLK #206, Portland
The entrance to our training site is on MLK Blvd, and there should be plenty of street parking west of MLK.
Please direct questions or notice of your attendance to Will at GameEducationPDX.com