Have you ever wanted to create your own adventure story or a game you can play with friends?
Bringing games to life can be easy and fun! Join Pixel Arts for four days of fun, hands-on workshops to create tabletop and video games with your friends. We’ll draw, sketch, and design games inspired by your favorite books and your imagination.
You’ll be able to:
– Build your own game worlds using cards, paper, tiles, dice, and tokens
– Write a choose-your-own-adventure game with Twine – a game-making software
– Bring your game to life with Scratch – an easy to learn visual programming software
– Combine your projects or continue on with one of them in a free-for-all maker place
– Learn about game developer careers and local game spaces
At the end of the activities, share your games with friends online and at the library!
© 2023 Game Education PDX
All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service | Privacy | Contact
Site by Zero Strategist
Signup for the Game Education PDX Email Newsletter