You can find all listings for Pixel Arts’ programs with Multnomah County Library here. Please check online–space is limited at certain programs.
Learn and Play during the Hour of Code
Hour of Code is a great way to introduce kids and teens to software programming and critical thinking. In partnership with Multnomah County Library, we have 6 programs in early December. Afterwards, youth can continue learning with Code.org.
- Monday, December 07, 2015, 4 pm, Gresham Library
- Tuesday, December 08, 2015, 4 pm, Holgate Library
- Thursday, December 10, 2015, 4 pm, Gregory Heights Library
- Thursday, December 10, 2015, 4 pm, Troutdale Library
- Friday, December 11, 2015, 4 pm, Fairview-Columbia Library
- Sunday, December 13, 2015, 2 pm, Midland Library
Block by Block with Minecraft
It’s not just a game! It’s a world with infinite possibilities built by you one block at a time. Come and design, create, problem solve and explore the digital world you create yourself using Minecraft.
- Sunday, December 27 to Wednesday, December 30
- 3-5 pm
- Rockwood Library (except Sunday, which runs 3-4:30pm)
Coding for the Whole Family
Learn free online resources to explore computer coding. Kids can learn to design their own games and play it at home.
- Sunday, January 17, 2016, 2-3:30 pm, Kenton Library
- Saturday, January 30, 2016, 2-3:30 pm Coding, Woodstock Library
Every 2nd Saturday 1-5pm, join us at Rockwood Library’s maker space to create art, music, stories, and games. Each month, the theme changes and new mentors from Oregon industry.
- December 12th
- January 9th
- February 13th